OneCore – MYOB Integration for Procore
Enjoy a seamless & intuitive MYOB AccountRight integration with Interfy OneCore.
OneCore is a two way connecter that syncs data between your Construction Financials and MYOB AccountRight.
With the MYOB Integration you can:
- Avoid needless duplication of effort and manual processes
- Minimise the chances of human error by automating data flows
- Greater cohesion between your Site and Office by communicating reliable data, faster.
By bridging the gap between accounting and construction financials, you can:
- Reduce risk of human error and improve data integrity
- Eliminating the export of data Procore and manual entry into MYOB
- Freeing up time for administration and accounting staff
- Providing visibility on status of costs and payments
- Allowing a streamlined project workflow from tendering through to invoicing
- Getting invoices out quicker, and getting paid sooner!
The following Procore Product Lines are required in order to use the MYOB integration with OneCore and Procore.
- Construction Financials
The following permissions are required to use MYOB with the OneCore integration with Procore.
Subscriptions and Licensing
- A valid Procore account with Admin access is required.
- A valid MYOB AccountRight with data file stored in Cloud account and Standard access is required.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take data to sync between Procore & MYOB ?
Once a cost is approved in Procore, it’s pushed out to MYOB immediately (live). Information coming from MYOB to Procore will take up to 1 hour.
However, you have the option of performing a manual sync if you need the data to sync straight away.
What if I need to update a cost that’s already been approved e.g. a progress claim? Do I make the changes in Procore or MYOB?
Simply updated the cost in Procore and the changes will be reflected in MYOB
Do I still need to manually send information from MYOB back to Procore?
No, the integration is two way. Updates in MYOB will feed back into your Procore budget
How are taxes calculated?
Taxes are not included in your Procore Construction Financials. MYOB will calculate the taxes for your invoices based off the account code that’s been mapped.
What if we use retention or retainage?
Our integration supports retention. We have multiple methods of handling retention between Procore and MYOB.
Please contact us for a demo to see how it works.
How easy is the integration to use?
We just need to map your cost codes and vendors, switch it on and then you’re good to go!
Where is my data stored?
Our integration platform sits in data centres stored in Australia (Amazon Web Services), and we do not store any data on our platform once it has been sent through to Procore or MYOB.
What if I need support?
We are an Adelaide based company. Support is provided via phone during Australian business hours as well as e-mail support.
Want to know more or book in a demo?
Simply fill out the enquiry form below, and we’ll be in touch!